Robert W. Yaskin, D.M.D.
Dr. Yaskin works to insure patients receive the best care possible. He is passionate about learning the latest advances in treatment techniques and modern dental procedures to keep patients healthy and comfortable. Dr. Yaskin has sugically placed and restored hundreds of dental implants and completed thousands each of dental prosthetics, extractions, root canal therapies and restorations. Our doctor takes pride in the high level of quality and consistency his patients experience.
- Merion Elementary School , Bala Cynwyd Middle School, Lower Merion High School
- University of Colorado, Boulder freshman and sophomore years of college undergraduate studies
- Biology and psychology double major
- Temple University junior and senior years undergraduate studies Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Medicine 1994 graduate
Member and Positions:
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration (an international association of dental implantologists)
- Served as president of the Atlantic-Cape May County Dental Society
- Served as trustee to the New Jersey Dental Association
Dr. Yaskin has taken his years in practice to continually advance his skills for the betterment of his patients. His extensive continuing education training and deep appreciation for the quality of patient treatment and successful results allows Dr. Yaskin to make his skills of dental care the best they can be. Investment in the latest technology for the office has been the doctor's passion. Digital radiography, laser cavity detection, intraoral photographic imaging, safe and reliable procedures, and the latest dental materials add to the high level of care that is provided day in and day out.
Dr. Yaskin is committed to helping preserve our land and water resources for future generations and is an active donor and participant in several organizations that work to secure our environmental future. Dr. Yaskin enjoys salt water fishing, travel, road/mountain bicycling and tennis.
Amanda Owens - Dental Assistant
Amanda has been a dental assistant for 3 years. She has been working with our team for more than a year. She enjoys working very much and loves getting know our patients. She says that it is important to her that, " Dr. Yaskin works very hard at making sure every patient is happy and comfortable." When not at work Amanda spends most of her free time with her family and 11 month old daughter Aubrey Anastasia. She also enjoys cooking, reading and outdoor activities.
Elizabeth Mai - Registered Dental Hygienist
- University of Idaho,
- Brockport State University and Camden County College.
Elizabeth has been with our practice since January 2013. She is enthusiastic about patient educationand really enjoys getting to know our patients. She believes our patietns deserve thepersonal care we offer them. "Dr. Yaskin wants the best for his patients and becaus eof that he is always current with new techniques and technology." Elizabeth is a member of the American Dental Hyienists Association, NJDHA and spends as much time as possible attending dental continuing education and upadating her skills. She ahs three children and enjoys outdoor activities. She also has a passion for the arts, writing, sculpture, painting, music and pottery.
Cherie C. Bendvna - Office Manager
Born in Cherry Hill,
NJ and raised in Ridley Park, Pa and Ocean City, NJ
Currently living in Ocean City, NJ
- Associates Degree in Applied Science in Health Services Administration, Cumberland County College
- Academic Degree in Health Services Administration, Cumberland County College
- CAST Degree in Child Advocacy, Wilmington University
Cherie has had a wide variety of work and educational experiences. She has settled down with us for many years now much to our great benefit. Cherie holds an Associates Degree in Applied Science in Health Services Administration, Cumberland County College and an Academic Degree in Health Services Administration, Cumberland County College. She possesses a CAST Degree in Child Advocacy, Wilmington University. Cherie has a love of art and belongs to both the Brandywine and Philadelphia Art Museums. Cherie takes the time to volunteer for several charities to help raise awareness and money. She has a ragdoll cat named Miss Eddie and a Blue/Gold wing macaw named Lily. If there's ever one to lighten up the mood at the office, it's Cherie.