Robert W. Yaskin, D.M.D.
Dr. Yaskin works to insure patients receive the best care possible. He is passionate about learning the latest advances in treatment techniques and modern dental procedures to keep patients healthy and comfortable. Dr. Yaskin has surgically placed and restored hundreds of dental implants and completed thousands of dental prosthetics, extractions, root canal therapies and restorations. Our doctor takes pride in the high level of quality and consistency his patients experience.
- Merion Elementary School , Bala Cynwyd Middle School, Lower Merion High School
- University of Colorado, Boulder freshman and sophomore years of college undergraduate studies
- Biology and psychology double major
- Temple University junior and senior years undergraduate studies Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Medicine 1994 graduate
Member and Positions:
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration (an international association of dental implantologists)
- Served as president of the Atlantic-Cape May County Dental Society
- Served as trustee to the New Jersey Dental Association
Dr. Yaskin has taken his years in practice to continually advance his skills for the betterment of his patients. His extensive continuing education training and deep appreciation for the quality of patient treatment and successful results allows Dr. Yaskin to make his skills of dental care the best they can be. Investment in the latest technology for the office has been the doctor's passion. Digital radiography, laser cavity detection, intraoral photographic imaging, safe and reliable procedures, and the latest dental materials add to the high level of care that is provided day in and day out.
Dr. Yaskin is committed to helping preserve our land and water resources for future generations and is an active donor and participant in several organizations that work to secure our environmental future. Dr. Yaskin enjoys salt water fishing, travel, road/mountain bicycling and tennis.
Elizabeth Mai - Registered Dental Hygienist
- University of Idaho,
- Brockport State University and Camden County College.
Elizabeth has been with our practice since January 2013. She is enthusiastic about patient education and really enjoys getting to know our patients. She believes our patients deserve the personal care we offer them. "Dr. Yaskin wants the best for his patients and because of that he is always current with new techniques and technology." Elizabeth is a member of the American Dental Hygienists Association, NJDHA and spends as much time as possible attending dental continuing education and updating her skills. She has three children and enjoys outdoor activities. She also has a passion for the arts, writing, sculpture, painting, music and pottery.